Put 3 cups chocolate chips in a glass bowl with a can of Eagle sweetened condensed milk, and melt in the microwave - takes about a minute
Add 2 t vanilla and mix until the chips are all smooth. Spread it out in an 8 x 8 pan, cool in the fridge for 4 hours, then cut.
Add 1/2 cup nuts if desired. You can also add dried cherries or marshmallows.
I like to make it half with milk chocolate and half with semi sweet chocolate chips. Just do it one at a time. I line the pan with foil, with enough left on the sides to pick up the cooled fudge and lift it out of the pan. Then it's easy to cut the fudge on a cutting board with a large knife.
You can go the Eagle Milk website and get a ton of variations on this fudge. I like it because it takes 5 minutes tops and it's soft, even when it's cold.
1 comment:
This is the best! I could eat a whole pan! And I probably have.
Post a Comment